Our most URGENT jobs
It’s simple. We NEED quality Temporary & Permanent candidates for our jobs. Take a look at some of our Temp & Perm roles listed here. If you don’t see your ideal administration, secretarial, PA job, office support, Digital, marketing, HR or Accounts job, tell us, as we’re good at hunting down the job opportunities for you! Follow us on Twitter too where we post all jobs juicy recruitment news, interview tips & employment Tweets.
Accounts Assistant – Cheshire Oaks – £20-22k
We’re recruiting for busy retail Motorcycle SuperBrand showroom for their ‘back office’ function & we need a detail driven Accounts Assistant. Ideally a candidate with some exposure to basic Accounts / Bookkeeping to aid their current busy small team of Office Administrators in all things sales admin & invoicing.
Ideally we want a candidate who wants a 39hr week – this will be comprised of 9-6 Tues-Friday & Saturday 9-5pm. If you have the skills but Saturday is impossible, please do apply stating as such, but that’s our preference.
You must have previous similar Accounts Assistant, invoicing or general accounts / bookkeeping experience too. Someone with an understanding of credits / debits / invoicing.
- To invoice stock & sales of Motorcycles
- To produce crucial daily ‘End of Sales’ invoices
- Tax & register vehicles online
- Order stationery, take deliveries & receive & sort post.
- Knowledge of excel essential & ideally basic Bookkeeping (preferred but not essential)
Working in a motorcycle retail operation, this job requires a candidate with an eye for detail who can support sales staff, adhere to deadlines & check facts with sometimes the minimum of information. You must be good with figures + be approachable but firm as you’re often chasing paperwork from Salespeople!
Well set up administrative systems & a slick operation! Car dealership experience would be a slight advantage as would candidates happy working in a very small team.
Though close to Cheshire Oaks, a driver / motorcyclist is preferred.
Fantastic, thriving & interesting environment working for a very successful Global Brand. Supportive & approachable management & a very solid, happy place to work.
A busy, well supported role for a candidate happy to work in a small & very well set up Accounts office team.
Lettings Team Administrator – Chester £19-£21.5k
This is a GREAT job for an energetic, happy & hard working candidate. You’ll thoroughly enjoy the team, the environment & the role & though a busy, none stop job – there’s lots of variety & tasks to really excel in. Supporting a busy, willing & solid small team of Chester City Lettings agents, you’ll be responsible for the Front Office incoming enquiries & calls, you’ll use the property database to log and communicating all activity with the team.
• First point of contact taking all incoming calls and dealing with enquiries including prospective tenants, current tenants, guarantors, landlords, trades
• Managing the sales inbox and directing enquiries
• Follow up any sales enquiries / viewings (not a sales job – just maximising communication when it occurs)
• Booking in viewings where required and ensuring all parties including prospective and current tenants are informed (with time we’ll expect you to carry out some viewings in the absence of Viewing Assistants)
• Booking in meetings for team where required
• Managing the diary
• Full ownership of the key management system, ensuring all keys signed in and out for individuals requiring property access
• Basic accountancy admin including taking payments, managing card transactions and communicating with internal accounts such as scanning relevant accounts admin/invoices
• Assist with front office visual marketing such as re-arranging property information sheets
• Assist with showing prospective tenants on signing up including online contracts, updating property software
• To take lead on ensuring guarantor rental agreement for those who are using rental guarantee service
• Assist with ensuring feedback from viewings are carried out
• Assist sales manager in communicating with landlords on viewings feedback
• Assist with online communication to current and prospective tenants using software
• Setting up and answering queries on online contracts for new tenants & related queries
• Ensuring the Property Management database is accurate and up to date
• Various administration tasks as required such as drafting letters, updating account details, shredding, electronic and paper Filing
Crucial to the success of this applicant will be your helpful, welcoming & really sunny personality & team fit. You’ll also need to be really confident on Word & Excel as they really are quite a ‘tech’ savvy employer. Driver essential. On street parking & this client offers an AMAZING 28 days hols + stats.
This is a dynamite job for a dynamite, warm & helpful Office Administrator with a brilliant range of skills
Outbound Telesales Consultant – Basic £18-20k + OTE of £40-£50k – Tarvin
This is an amazing & rarely seen Telephone Sales job. We need an ambitious, experienced & driven candidate with Outbound Telephone Sales skills & experience to join this superb employer (Mortgages) who values staff, has barely ANY staff turnover & a sterling reputation. A Brand New Role – you can really make an impact. No messy databases to sort or manage, no failed ex-sales employees to take over from!
Really very straightforward – working with a customer database & warm leads contacting them via outbound means to discuss Mortgages to ensure the pipeline of business. No cold calling.
Managing the whole Sales & database process – diarising call backs, updating the CRM
Implementing other marketing ideas to reach targets & attain business. This indeed will be your domain – letters / mail-shots – you can do all that to convert warm leads to customers.
It’s obvious that we expect this candidate to come with some experience of successful track record in Telesales & to have visible, tangible ambition. Some who is excited by this challenge, job & package. Its not a ‘dead end’ sales role either: if you want to move on after a couple of years, this employer would pay for Qualifications to become a Mortgage Advisor. Working in a beautiful offices, this job has outstanding potential. It’s a brilliant opportunity rarely seen in the world of Telesales as its all WARM customers & its truly well paid. Employees earn well & stay & the small team are a brilliant fit. And team fit is of course crucial to this role too.
Package: Basic £18-£20k plus ATTAINABLE bonus to make an expected OTE £40-£50k.
Hours: Mon – 9-5:30pm
One Saturday in 2 (10-3) with a subsequent Tues, Weds or Thursday off in the week
We want the best we can find & this OTE is expected & will be happily paid! And though it sounds too good to be true ….its not. We have placed with this client & staff stay, they love it & get very well remunerated & looked after – they work hard & contribute massively to the business. 23 days hols + Bank Hols & free on street parking. Driver essential.
This job is rare: a truly good employer with a brilliant job/ package to offer someone with exceptional Telesales skills
Harley Davidson Chester – Retail Clothing & Accessories – £17k basic + Comm
We’re recruiting for a Chester Harley Davidson & we need an experienced, bright, sharp & energetic retail focussed candidate to work in the busy & exciting clothing & Accessories Dept on a permanent full time basis.
With quite a lot to learn, this is an usually interesting retail job. You’ll also manage their hugely successful online & eBay shop. The clothing & accessories can be technical, high value items & so we need a candidate who wants to learn the detail. In turn that will enhance the customer sales experience; driving turnover & commission.
The successful candidate must be passionate about retail & have a proven sales track record within that environment. We’re also looking for a commitment to learn about the products & the Brand. Most importantly, we want to hear from applicants who want to delivering a WOW standard of customer service & in a perfect world someone interested in the world of MOTORCYCLES! Retail experience is essential as well as general I.T. knowledge. You must be a team player, be keen to learn and apply yourself to all aspects of this retail job.
Fab role in great retail surroundings. Excellent staff retention & a happy, focussed atmosphere to work in. First rate product training will be provided + some Manufacturers courses to attend too! Basic + uncapped commission (which realistically could be pro rata £3k on top of basic). 39 hour week. As with most retail jobs, the role does involve Saturday working (9-5) & Sunday (11-4) on a rota basis (one in 3). When you work a Sunday there’ll be a day off in lieu the following week. Shop closed Monday.
We do all Harley Davidson Recruitment & we LOVE it & this is a great retail job!